HELLO everyone!!! (Subject line is a GOOD SONG) This week was full of RAIN, poison ivy, exchanges in Salina, Braums, and lots of lessons with members! And an ITALIAN lesson! Weather was WEIRD this week in the high 40s! So we were mostly inside this week as it was rainy as well:) All good though still fun. But I do love the sun. Sister Wirick and I both got poison ivy at service last weekend which was also wild! Not very fun because it's itchy... but also kinda an adventure and bucket list moment maybe?! And IN PERSON 24 hour exchanges with our Sister Training Leaders! Sister Adams and Sister Peterson - they are the coolest! We travelled to Salina and worked with them in their apartment! No pictures, but I was with Sister Adams, and we worked over her area... (She is HILARIOUS) delivering lots of cookies and notes and having phone call lessons with sweet old ladies! It was fun working in a family war... as majority of my lessons currently are with ysa college kids, it was ...
Comments
Post a Comment